We bring you top-quality, unique, yoga retreat experiences on Donegal's Wild Atlantic Way.
Our Retreat Partners
- Comhcheol Arts and Wellness - Maria Coleman (Yoga Teacher, Prenatal /Birth /Postnatal Yoga Specialist.)
- Unique Ascent - Iain Miller (Mountain Instructor, Rock climber, Guidebook author, Hill walker)
- Caisleáin Óir Hotel, Annagry, Co. Donegal
- Errigal Hostel, Dunlewey, Co. Donegal
- Carnaween House, Narin Beach, Portnoo, Co. Donegal
- Tory Bush Cottages, Kilcoo, Newry, Co. Down
- ON TOUR 1 Day Retreat in the Mourne Mountain Foothills Aug 2020
- 3rd Annual Yoga & Adventure Retreat Feb 2020, Errigal Hostel, Dunlewey
- Yoga, Foodie, Adventure Retreat and Workshop options at Carnaween House, Narin, June 22nd, 23rd / July 13th, 14th / Aug 3rd, 4th / Aug 17th, 18th 2019
- Design your own 'DIY Retreat' in Dungloe July 2019 with yoga, holistic treatments and a huge selection of well being activities available.
- Yoga and Holistic Day & Wellbeing Mini-Break, Caisleáin Óir, Annagry, April 21st- 22nd 2018
- Pregnancy Birth Partners, Yoga & Adventure Retreat
Venue: Cáisleáin Óir Hotel, Annagry, Co. Donegal. Dates TBC. Register your interest here.
Maria received her 200 hr Yoga Teacher Certification with Sky Blue Yoga, Lisburn, N.I., completed her 85 hr Prenatal/Birthing/Postnatal certification with Sarah Swindlehurst, Yogakidz Worldwide and also holds a Level 1 Certificate in Sound Healing with Tibetan Bowls from the Sound Healing Academy. Subtle Yoga courses attended include the Science of Slow and The Neuroscience Connection.
She holds a Degree in Fine Art, an M.Phil in Music and Media Technology and did doctoral research on 'Playful Embodiment in Body Response Environments'. She facilitates large scale psycho-social stress control courses with Donegal Mind Wellness.