Enter subtitle here
We bring you top-quality, unique, yoga retreat experiences on Donegal's Wild Atlantic Way.
- Yoga, Foodie, Adventure Retreat and Workshop options at Carnaween House, Narin, June 22nd, 23rd / July 13th, 14th / Aug 3rd, 4th / Aug 17th, 18th 2019
- Yoga & Adventure Retreat Feb 23rd-24th, Errigal Hostel
- Design your own 'DIY Retreat' in Dungloe this July with yoga, holistic treatments and a huge selection of well being activities available.
- Yoga and Holistic Day & Wellbeing Mini-Break, Caisleáin Óir, Annagry, April 21st- 22nd
Errigal Yoga Retreat, Errigal Hostel, Dunlewey, Co. Donegal, Sat Feb 10th - Sun Feb 11th 2018.
- Pregnancy Birth Partners, Yoga & Adventure Retreat
Venue: Cáisleáin Óir Hotel, Annagry, Co. Donegal. Dates TBC. Register your interest here.
Our Retreat Partners
- Comhcheol Arts and Wellness - Maria Coleman (Yoga Teacher, Prenatal /Birth /Postnatal Yoga Specialist.)
- Unique Ascent - Iain Miller (Mountain Instructor, Rock climber, Guidebook author, Hill walker)
- Maghery Coastal Adventures (Kayak, Snorkel, Hill walk, Surf etc., in Maghery, Dungloe)
- Caisleáin Óir Hotel, Annagry, Co. Donegal
- Errigal Hostel, Dunlewey, Co. Donegal
Maria received her 200 hr Yoga Teacher Certification with Sky Blue Yoga, Lisburn, N.I.
She completed her 85 hr Prenatal/Birthing/Postnatal certification with Sarah Swindlehurst, Yogakidz Worldwide.
In summer 2018 she begins 500 hr Yoga Teacher training with Sky Blue Yoga, Lisburn, N.I.