We bring you top-quality, unique, retreat experiences on Donegal's Wild Atlantic Way. These retreats mix yoga, sound healing and, depending on the collaborators, psychology or outdoor activities.
Our Retreat Partners:
- Comhcheol Arts and Wellness - Maria Coleman (Yoga Teacher, Prenatal /Birth /Postnatal Yoga Specialist, Sound Healing Facilitator, Artist, Musician, Mental Health Advocate. (Scroll down for more information.)
- Northern Meadow Therapy - Dr. Caroline Burrow, Clinical Psychologist, Equine Therapist, Shamanic Practitioner.
- Unique Ascent - Iain Miller (Mountain Instructor, Rock climber, Guidebook author, Hill walker)
- Lough Meela Lodge - Group Retreat destination, Burtonport, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
- Caisleáin Óir Hotel, Annagry, Co. Donegal
- Errigal Hostel, Dunlewey, Co. Donegal
- Carnaween House, Narin Beach, Portnoo, Co. Donegal
- Tory Bush Cottages, Kilcoo, Newry, Co. Down
- ON TOUR 1 Day Retreat in the Mourne Mountain Foothills Aug 2020
- 3rd Annual Yoga & Adventure Retreat Feb 2020, Errigal Hostel, Dunlewey
- Yoga, Foodie, Adventure Retreat and Workshop options at Carnaween House, Narin, June 22nd, 23rd / July 13th, 14th / Aug 3rd, 4th / Aug 17th, 18th 2019
- Design your own 'DIY Retreat' in Dungloe July 2019 with yoga, holistic treatments and a huge selection of well being activities available.
- Yoga and Holistic Day & Wellbeing Mini-Break, Caisleáin Óir, Annagry, April 21st- 22nd 2018
- Pregnancy Birth Partners, Yoga & Adventure Retreat
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
and receive a FREE Accessible Sun Salutation video.
Maria received her 200 hr Yoga Teacher Certification with Sky Blue Yoga, Lisburn, N.I., completed her 85 hr Prenatal/Birthing/Postnatal certification with Sarah Swindlehurst, Yogakidz Worldwide and also holds a Level 1 Certificate in Sound Healing with Tibetan Bowls from the Sound Healing Academy, with Level 2 Healing with Groups in progress. Subtle Yoga courses attended include the Science of Slow and The Neuroscience Connection.
She is an artist and musician and holds a Degree in Fine Art, an M.Phil in Music and Media Technology and did doctoral research on 'Playful Embodiment in Body Response Environments'. She has a QQI Level 6 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness and facilitates large scale psycho-social stress control courses with Donegal Mind Wellness. She co-developed the Beoga Teen Wellness Program